Anybody hitting elk today 3/17?

vinnyv11

I'm still sporting a good headache from last nights festivities in the village, but will be on snow by 10. Im usually dressed in all black, should have my Elk mt. Racing jacket on(small green logo, ain't easy to see). Yell coach if you see me, that gets my attention! Btw I still have a few cheap tix if you need em.

Great day up at elk. Conditions were amazing like mid February with amazing grooming. Tunk was a lot of fun with the bumps just starting to build up and Mohawk was also a lot of fun. The wife continued to progress and did three blacks including the two on the front face by the lodge. She may turn into an avid skier after all. She's really starting to enjoy it and is more excited to go then ever.

Met up with three guys from Alpinezone and did some great runs. Lots of speed, bumps and great snow with little to no slick spots. Top of tunk had the big bumps were all used to and was a little slick but the rest was forming up and was really fun to fly down. Glad I got up for my annual visit to Elk I really enjoy this mountain even with the slow lifts but no lines at all and quick up and down runs. Here's hoping for this storm this week to pan out. Didn't take any pictures except the wife at the bottom of Susquehanna in her new get up.

2934BD98-F81F-4DAE-9F0C-A833A935FB51.JPG

• Like 2

Good deal! Glad you had a good time. Sorry again for missing ya. Tunk was a riot a few weeks ago and super sweet on certain weekend that they blow snow on it. I can see if they are blowing snow on Tunk from my house so first chair always leads me right there :wiggle . Not sure about this weekend, should be up but not wure when. I dont beleive i ever said this before but i really need to take a long break from skiing and then partying up there. The apres ski carrying on makes it tough to ski the next day, lol.