Sn

Schif

Just spotted this..I know it's old news but Thanks for the support..and yes...in the Winter being a bike shop owner things get real slow..REAAAL SLOOOWW! and Sno was the perfect off season position. Besides the shop I do photography as well, concentrating on extreme sports stuff...weddings and the like are boring.

Fluffy is right to a degree...when the BK was put in place we were all told to pretty much clam up..not an easy thing for me to do as I'm extroverted by nature..but everything media related had to go thru the trustee, even this message board..so, I had to reel in a lot.

By all means I contacted other resorts, namely Boulder/Frost...they are close, and if for whatever reason Sno did not re-open I figured with their real big extreme park set up they may jump at the chance to hire a photographer to concentrate on that for their media exposure. Who woudn't? Any print or internet media from Sno, all the pics are mine, so I look back at pride with what I did for Sno, and not only the pic taking department....I did as much as I could to help..and..we came out of it in pretty good shape and I'm proud to say I was part of it and am also proud to say it looks as though I will continue with the new management.

• Like 2