TR Jack Frost 3-22-14

guitar73

free lift tix, a snow shower, some sun, hero snow, and spring bumps were the order of the day. we rolled into the parking lot around 9pa and still scored a killer spot (ya for late season crowds). upper level temps must have been really cold b/c it was def snowing a good bit at jf while everywhere else around it was getting rain showers....wasn't sunny but i wasnt gonna complain!

snow was excellent, there was still some coverage in happy land, the elevator was in prime shape (as was floyd's). the sun poked in and out of the clouds all day, and it warmed up really nicely by lunch time....def had to drop a layer. the bumps on exhibition were fabulous and we spent a lot of time in them.

not sure when they're gonna close up, although i kinda heard rumors that this was there last weekend. i hope not b/c they def have enough coverage to get through to mid april. oh well, it was a stellar day and loads of fun! and thanks to free lift tix from subaru, it was an epic day!

• Like 1