Free Cheese Sandwich day

GeorgeCostanza

Coming to a mountain near you free cheese sandwiches with lift ticket purchase a phis tribute band will play on the high speed quad while riding up and down the lift all day and Jim Carey to toboggan through the terrain park hitting every jib in sight!!!!!!  I can't give away the location but it rhymes with roo fountain!!!  WWWAAAA HAAAA HOOOOOWWWW!!!!

Also they're upgrading the bathrooms and putting in bidets.....squeeeeeky clean!!!!!!   

in Freddy Got Fingered Tom Green worked at a cheese sandwhich factory

There's a bar in Allentown called Freddie's and it always reminds me of Freddy Got Fingered..I love that movie..

When he sees the help wanted add   "must have experience with cheese sandwich"

Hahaha wow you are on fire let me guess you had a T-Bone steak for lunch. Finally PASR is good again despite this ski season turning to dog shit.

you mean a cheese steak?

No a cheese steak hoagie, its a cheese steak but rather than tossed in a pizza oven it has lettuce tomato onion little oil n vinegar and optional mayo too.  Availible at almost all pizza joints most of the time also available as buffalo chicken cheese steak hoagie, good stuff.  Also you gotta get a side of motz sticks man