Boxes, Ramps, ETC. For Sale!

Justin

I am starting up a business, called Fifteen Ramps and Rails.

Right now I am operating in a Made-to-Order fashion. I am not making anything now, but I am accepting orders. I am making ramps and rails for not only snow sports, but for skating as well.

Snow Boxes - I can make virtually any design you can come up with. Standard designs are Flat Box, Hubba, Rainbow, C, and Rollercoaster. They are constructed with a skirting of plywood and have a top surface of Polycarbonate (Lexan). Angle iron can be added to the top edges of the boxes for an additional cost. All boxes are painted for protection, and can be either painted a single color, or with your logo, design, etc. The length and height can be almost anything you want.

Skate Boxes - Standard designs are the same as above, with a manual pad as another option. They are constructed entirely of treated plywood, with Skatelite as an option for an additional cost. Angle iron on the edges are standard. Painting is optional. Once again, lengths and heights are all your decision.

Skate Quarterpipes, Mini-ramps, launch ramps, etc. - Currently availible in any design you want. Give me the dimensions (height, width, etc.), and I'll build it.

Skate and Snow Rails - Coming soon!

Like I said, I am now accepting orders. It will not cost you anything just yet to place an order. Once I begin building, I'll contact you and I'll start building your order after a deposit of 50% of the final cost is recieved. Most orders are too big and heavy to ship - and it would cost way too much. All orders can be picked up at my house in Philadelphia, PA. Make sure that you can transport your order in one piece back home with you - I am not responsible for that. Right now I cannot build "on-site", but in the future, I will.

To place an order or request a quote, give me an e-mail at logicbomb90@gmail.com. If you have any questions, just post here.

• 1 year later...

I have a pretty decent sized park at my house that alot of people in the camelback/shawnee area ride at. You'd be more than welcome to build something with your logo all over it and set it up this winter.

email me with some pics of stuff you've built

wcroasdale@verizon.net

I have a pretty decent sized park at my house that alot of people in the camelback/shawnee area ride at. You'd be more than welcome to build something with your logo all over it and set it up this winter.

email me with some pics of stuff you've built

wcroasdale@verizon.net

this thread is like a year old.

I had some hookups in the past and did this for a bit but I dont do it anymore, sorry.