2006 burton Sabbath's for sale

xkinkrider03x

hey whats up?

I got a pair of brand new 2006 Burton Sabbaths, size 11 in Brown. There sooo sick looking. Im getting these back from a warentee from my sabbaths last year and i decided, I think i might upgrade. Im getting the SL-8 so i gotta sell these first. pm or just reply to the topic. or email. They are brand new, never ridden.

carlo1170@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

You two could be the worst negotiators I've ever seen.

how much are they worth (e-bay pricing)?

There are some new (but 2 year old) versions on e-bay for $125 so I guess we're looking at $150 as a starting point.

It's a shame they're so big, I would have been interested.

DH, if you can get Burton gear for free, why don't you sell it off through the site?

hopefully thats me by the end of this season.

and nah man, i need to get some new boots. i got a sweet deal on some SL-8's so i gotta make a decent amount of money. I'll probably end up just putting them on ebay once i recieve them back from burton. That always seams like the best bet.

and about the 2 year old ones on ebay, yeah as you said, there 2 years old. Brand new or not, there still missing some tech features and such. that and the "steeze Factor" hahahaha fresh new gear is always good ya know? also the 2006 are selling for 220 and up.

I'll post the link if i end up selling them on ebay.

• 2 weeks later...