2-17-17

zzslope

Morning session at blue today, seemed an ominous start when two skiers on the second six pack chair of the morning missed getting on, and got pushed off the end of the loading platform. Upon arrival at 7:30a snow was being blown on paradise, razors, and upper sidewinder. 1st run was nightmare / dream weaver the new man made on it was sticky and crusty, razors was similar, post headwall. Everything from Challenge to Main was in good shape except the falls which was death cookie extraordinaire. Lower main suffered some cookies too. The reason I didn't venture past main was due to Barney's bumps being in great shape, every line was good all morning, a few minimal slick spots when I left, but still in good shape overall. Valley parking lot was full when I left at noon with several cars wandering the rows for an open spot. This time of year, from now until the last day is cool due to all the sky trip stories you hear on the lift, heard several today.

• Like 3