Snowmaking for Shawnee?

xkinkrider03x

Alright parkbuilder, your our insider.

They usually start before CB, which wasnt possible this year, but are they starting along with CB tomorrow night?!?!??!?!?! or sometime in the NEAR future. cmonnN!

i know they always shoot for thanksgiving. they might be able to actually do it this year.

hey park builder.. how long usually till shawnee starts setting up rails and opening their parks..

thats when ill take a trip out there, once the parks are open.. otherwise ill just ride with my seasons pass at creek, or ride free at cb

we should be starting construction opening day, which would be that friday after Thanksgiving. Thats not 100% certain because well... there isn't any snow made yet. If the crew can blow a crazy amount of snow this week (which they can) and we get a good base layer down, then construction should take place next friday. Then I'd give it at least 3 days until its completed. If you are gonna wait to go, I'd say stay away until after the first week. I'll keep everyone posted everytime I get new info. ;) pray for snow!

Edited by parkbuilder

no doubt, i WILL BE THERE opening day.

hey man, do you think they will actually open next week?

to be honest... i had no idea what their snowmaking capacity was until I started working there, lets just say its EPIC, and if the temps stay the way they are predicted, opening day will def happen!