New Contest!

parkbuilder

there is a lot of people filming at shawnee this year, im sure it was just a local rider or something. we had fox 56 here about 2 weeks ago or so... other than that nobody crazy. get those vids in people!

haha yeah i jsut thought you knew him cause you were talking with him i think.. but yeah anyway are you going up tomorrow?

...do you even remember me? lol

haha yeah i jsut thought you knew him cause you were talking with him i think.. but yeah anyway are you going up tomorrow?

haha im sure i do, its just that i meet and talk with hundreds of people and matching up looks, faces, and styles isnt my best area. ill be up there to begin work at around 10-11am, with this damn weather you need to stay ahead with fixing up all that slush! come say hi...

haha im sure i do, its just that i meet and talk with hundreds of people and matching up looks, faces, and styles isnt my best area. ill be up there to begin work at around 10-11am, with this damn weather you need to stay ahead with fixing up all that slush! come say hi...

yeah im the one fixing almost everything with you.. the other day we did the landing of the flat rail. today we tried to build a little quarter onto the wall but that fell apart.

Yeah the kid filming on that saturday was me and i am usually talking to keith so yeah if u want to be filmed let me no im usually at shawnee on the weekends and sometimes on week days. i will b giving a short vid to shwnee soon to hopfully get on the site because that other vid on the shwnee site is horrible. ...it wont b much its mosly the flat box yeah shit so ...... let me no if u hav any ideas on vids and if u want to b filmed im the one with a analog jacket (black) white pants and pink goggles and a helmat with the anon sticker on it ..... Peace