New Contest!

parkbuilder

Shawnee Mountain will be starting a user submitted video contest of the Park on Bushkill.

Every two weeks we will select a user submitted video and post it on our web-site www.ShawneeMt.com

Full credit will be given to the video's directors. Any profanity, or unacceptable behavior will not be accepted... just use your heads people. 1-3 minute video's seems to be a good estimate in terms of the approprate length. This is your chance to show us what you are made of, and to display your skills for everyone to see! So this weekend breakout those cameras and get to work, in the New (extended) Shawnee Park and Pipe! See you in the parks... :D

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been on to answer questions. We've been hard at work these past few days and I'm even headed back tonight for fine tuning and details... the park will be open as of tommorow morning. As for the videos, you need to sign a release that you can recieve from Adam DeAngelo, Myself, or from Josh in the rental shop. You need to sign this release in order to enter.

did i just hear someone say "dont buy final cut"!?!??! your nuts, you obviously have not one clue what your talking about. For MAC, its Final Cut Pro and PC, woudl have to be Premier Pro. I use Adobe Premier Pro. Sick program, much rather be editing on a mac though.

i agree my friends got a G4 its sick and has Final Cut Pro and just makes some sick edits.. im getting a mac when i go to Penn State next year cant wait! :drool

Shawnee Mountain will be starting a user submitted video contest of the Park on Bushkill.

Every two weeks we will select a user submitted video and post it on our web-site www.ShawneeMt.com

Full credit will be given to the video's directors. Any profanity, or unacceptable behavior will not be accepted... just use your heads people. 1-3 minute video's seems to be a good estimate in terms of the approprate length. This is your chance to show us what you are made of, and to display your skills for everyone to see! So this weekend breakout those cameras and get to work, in the New (extended) Shawnee Park and Pipe! See you in the parks... :D

hey whats up, i was riding with you yesterday.. and the day before haha. im the one with the DH and tan pants. anyway that contest is a good idea, it should be a lot of fun.. do you know who was taking those pictures on the wall ride?

i agree my friends got a G4 its sick and has Final Cut Pro and just makes some sick edits.. im getting a mac when i go to Penn State next year cant wait! :drool

Nice, we've got another Lion on here. Join the boarding club next year. Trust me its awesome. The Killington trip was possibly one of the most fun times of my life.

hey whats up, i was riding with you yesterday.. and the day before haha. im the one with the DH and tan pants. anyway that contest is a good idea, it should be a lot of fun.. do you know who was taking those pictures on the wall ride?

If your talking about the pictures on the website, then it was my boss and my friend and I before we opened the park.

umm nah, the kid with the camra saturday when we were all sessioning the wall ride.

there is a lot of people filming at shawnee this year, im sure it was just a local rider or something. we had fox 56 here about 2 weeks ago or so... other than that nobody crazy. get those vids in people!