Technine, awesome support

Timeless

Just wanted to share this as I think this kind of product support needs some recognition.

Friday before christmas I lose the ("baltimore") toe strap from my rear binding while riding the east side quad at CB, got a replacement from the repair shop (cheap, non-capstrap type but it kept me going).

Phoned T9 in the afternoon but given that it's the day before christmas break, there is no-one there so I leave a message.

Tuesday morning I get a call from T9, and bear in mind that I never sent in my warranty card:

T9 " so which bits do you need?"

me " just the rear strap"

T9 " what year / color?"

me " the orange/black/white, last years model"

T9 " what's your shipping address?"

me " .... address given"

T9 " OK we'll get in in the post today, have a good holiday"

I was very impressed, Technine :rock

technine has one of the best warranties in history. anything because of anything for life? are you kidding me? haha

yeah, but look at it another way, I lost it because I didn't check it was tightly attached, the guys in the repair shop at CB said they expected a flood of that kind of repair at the beginning of the season. It wasn't really a product failure but they replaced it, no questions, no argument over who's fault.

I will probably buy T9's for my next board too, I love the bindings and this kind of no messing warranty goes a long way with me.

I wonder how long they can continue to make the color variations for each binding through time though :confused

alright for you technine haters/burton kids

technine makes great quality gear and has awesome customer service and support to back it up. i've never heard one complaint about technines from anyone who rides them and from what i hear they're great bindings

and just to let you guys know, burton actually ran out of replacement binding parts for this year. i found that quite funny

i cant even count the number of burton bindings we've had brought into the shop with problems. technine, none

and technine is mad gangsta, chyeah chyeah

alright for you technine haters/burton kids

and just to let you guys know, burton actually ran out of replacement binding parts for this year. i found that quite funny

:lol:thud I think it's because too many people buy their stuff. I wonder how many of the parts from those claims end up on ebay. I emailed drake about some replacement parts, not needed ones-just want to upgrade to this year's straps, and i haven't heard from them so far. I'll let you guys know how their service is.

i find that hard to believe about burton bindings. i had my synchros for three years and never had a single problem. the only thing that went wrong was the teeth on my front right strap were wearing out and starting to slip. i think after three years though that is an understandable problem to have.

i could have bought a replacement strap for 5 beans and prolly gotten a countless more years out of them. however i bought last years customs so they would match my board better.

so as for that replacement part thing, i think that is bogus.

technine may produce equal or even better quality gear. that i don't know because i have never used their equiptment. nor do i know anybody who does. i am simply saying that burton makes some great bindings, and i have been more then happy with mine thus far. haven't had luck with their boards thus far though (Read thread about my dominant). However, from what i am hearing that is an issue that seems to only run with their dominants and not their other models.

Edited by Jibophonic

yeah i broke my ride bindings 2 years back and i called them a year after and the sent me the straps for free... then last year i broke my burton p1 binding strap again and they sent me them tooo i think just about any company wants so hav the customre happy they all help you as much as they can