12/29 Who's Going

Glassjaw

It was surpsingly empty, which was good. Conditions were good, but sadly enough for me I broke my collar bone. I saw, well I guess should say, heard Nipples because someone called him that. Yeah, I was the one at the bottom of the second jump on the terrain park (Right one if looking at trail map) lying there and had ski patrol grab me. I'm out for 6-8 weeks with re-evalution in 2.

Edited by Glassjaw

It was surpsingly empty, which was good. Conditions were good, but sadly enough for me I broke my collar bone. I saw, well I guess should say, heard Nipples because someone called him that. Yeah, I was the one at the bottom of the second jump on the terrain park (Right one if looking at trail map) lying there and had ski patrol grab me. I'm out for 6-8 weeks with re-evalution in 2.

That sucks- what happened?

I was going off the second jump just to do a simple method and I suppose I got caught off balance and leaned forward; people who saw me said that it looked like I was doing a super man through the air. I came down hard on my shoulder and heard a snapping sound.