12/28 Report

Justin

Went up to BC today, from about 11 till 5. Jam packed around 12:30, the lift lines were crazy on the quad.

The snow was really slushy, pretty much spring conditions. The coverage in the park was horrible at some spots. LOTS of bare spots and mud sticking through the snow. The hubba was so bad, it was practically unhitable, there was a huge hole in the snow with mud at the landing.

The only stuff that was good was the rainbow box, flat rail with gap, trap rail, flat box, and teardrop rail. There was a kicker, my guess around 20 feet, which was in good condition (nobody really hit it that much), a pretty steep hip/table (could be hit either way), and another table, which was in real bad condition. I didn't ride the smaller park, but from looking at it at the lift, they had two small tables, triple triangle box, short ride-on flat rail, a gap on short flat rail, picnic table, and another tabletop.

I had fun with the down rail over by tubing the other day. No one wanted to hit it since it was a bit intimidating (having to olly onto it vs. just sliding up to it like many of the other rails). The unloading zone wasn't all cupped and bombed out like a lot of the other rails. I think we're kinda screwed until mother nature opens her calendar and realizes it's winter.....