Camelback this Sunday?

ColoradoHigh

Hey all, I am going up to Camelback on Sunday from 12:30 to 5:00. I will prolly be on the Pocono Raceway lapping it for the first like 30 min. Then I don't know where. I will have a black helmet, black pants, blue Atomic C'9s skis, and a red and grey jacket with alot of zippers. I would like to meet a few people from PASR! :D

We will be there, Nipples is running in the USASA 1/2 pipe and Ridge will be with the CAT team - we probably will run Nastar in the afternoon if they are running. I need to add some points to the team score.

I will try Nastar too. They are running Nastar. I will prollly fail cause its gonna be only my second time racing so idk. DON'T LAUGH! :angry::(:o I tried racing for Nastar at Bear Creek, I hated it, the course wasn't too good. I need to try every course on ever mountain. What kind of gear will you and Nipples have? If I see you guys, then maybe I can give you a holler? Is that alright with you guys? I really would like to meet some new people off this board, I haven't yet, so maybe tommorow will be a good day? :D:yes

I will try Nastar too. They are running Nastar. I will prollly fail cause its gonna be only my second time racing so idk. DON'T LAUGH! :angry::(:o I tried racing for Nastar at Bear Creek, I hated it, the course wasn't too good. I need to try every course on ever mountain. What kind of gear will you and Nipples have? If I see you guys, then maybe I can give you a holler? Is that alright with you guys? I really would like to meet some new people off this board, I haven't yet, so maybe tommorow will be a good day? :D:yes

Ridge and Nipples have PASR stickers on thier helmets, find them and I am usually lurking around on a set of Volkl Karma twins tips. I'll have a set of yellow atomics for Nastar

I'll be on Volkl Superspeeds. I had a rough time today at the ASRA race, due to my back not being able to support my weight in turns, but I might make a go at nastar tomorrow. If you find ridge I'll probably be the guy that him and papasteeze are spraying with snow. :nana