Eagle Rock Resort

trackbiker

Anyone been to Eagle Rock Resort?

How are the conditons typically compared to Pocono areas?

How are the lift lines on weekends?

Any sources for discount tickets?

Been there a couple times over the years. Usually to avoid the crowds on the holiday weekends at CB. The best way to describe the terrain is bigger than BC, but smaller than JF. The conditions are great since there is low skier/boarder traffic. Tickets are cheap and there are no lift lines. You might be better off going to montage on a holiday weekend to avoid the crowds, it's a much bigger/better MT. Just watch out for the guy in the orange helmet.

Thanks for the feedback!

My thought was to check it out on a holiday weekend. Unfortunately this MLK weekend looks to be a washout.

Might try it Pres. weekend.

I would think that Montage would be mobbed on a holiday weekend. Never skied there. Always go to Elk if I'm up that way. Will likely try go there on a Fri. night on the way to Greek Peak sometime.

eagle rock is not a good resort i live about 10 min from there and thats the only reason i go there if i lived anymore than a half hour away its not worth the trip but u can see for your self im goin up there this weekend for the first ride or the year i had a broken collerbone from motorcross so if anyone is goin mabey ill see some more pasr riders there