Headin up to Hunter

stevePSSC

It should be good next friday. Non holiday week days up there are good, weekends are not (general rule of thumb).

The mountain mostly skis off the main quad, and sloww doulble lifts on the backside (dimond/double dimond terain only) of the mountain.

You should be able to have a good day!

check out their website and it has a layout of the park when u click on terrain park on the conditions page

http://www.ridehunter.com/park_report.html

they have a fairly big booter at the top

half pipe

giant roller to get speed

long flat rail with a gap onto it

a c-rail but it doesn't have too much of a bend to it

and a step up and the end

over christmas break they had a mini terrain park but idk if it s still there

well.. lets just say it was a waste of a day..

the snow was alright once we got there at 9:00am.. but come like 9:30 it was 45 degrees out.. slushy and they had nothing set up park wise.. just the pipe which would of been nice if it wasnt so warm out.. and a small jump then two rollers after that.. but the mountain in general was just all slushy and it was 50 derees up there at noon.. we all got soaked and overall it was just a waste i would of rather just went to cb and messed around on a couple rails and a small jump then goin to hunter with no rails, and the worst conditions ive ever rode in before..

I hear ya man. I normally just try to head up there after a good snow and freeride. Their park def. is nothing to write home about but I hope you don't judge Hunter by that one time. Plus its a good place to go ride in November when everyone else is closed.