Capital K... rail trick or myth

parkrider

So my freind Sam Kelley and I were seshin this box today and all of a sudden he blerts out, " Do you think theres a name for this trick ", so he rolls up to the box and does a 170 degree spin into a switch feeble. We called it the Capital K. Its a sick trick, hard to come out fakie though. Try it out and tell me if you get it

a barley is exactly what parkrider said it is, a swtich smith but if you want to get technical it is a frontside 130' to swtich smith, not a trick done in a switch feeble position. so here is anidea, go to your mountian and stomp the trick that you and your friends have never done or thought about doing. recieve props and make sure to come out fakie ! no 270 just fakie, then rejoice because you just stomped a Capital K slide born in pike county pa! spread it like wildfire.

about the name thing, people call it a hot garbage slide or a rodeo flip, if there werent names appropriate for these tricks you would just say "yeah man i did some.....thing, onto the pipe in the ground that is bent all funny and then hit the mass of snow and went squirly". see my point names are a necassary thing, just spread it! it is a hard trick! but fun!

nah dude a hurricane is when you spin either fs or backside and your front truck gets locked onto the rail with your nose hanging off and pointing up the rail

a barley is exactly what parkrider said it is, a swtich smith but if you want to get technical it is a frontside 130' to swtich smith, not a trick done in a switch feeble position. so here is anidea, go to your mountian and stomp the trick that you and your friends have never done or thought about doing. recieve props and make sure to come out fakie ! no 270 just fakie, then rejoice because you just stomped a Capital K slide born in pike county pa! spread it like wildfire.

about the name thing, people call it a hot garbage slide or a rodeo flip, if there werent names appropriate for these tricks you would just say "yeah man i did some.....thing, onto the pipe in the ground that is bent all funny and then hit the mass of snow and went squirly". see my point names are a necassary thing, just spread it! it is a hard trick! but fun!

he originally said you spin 170 on to it, to get into feeble you have to spin over 180 degrees

he just got the names of feeble and smith confused

the trick he is talking aobut doing is a barley

nah dude a hurricane is when you spin either fs or backside and your front truck gets locked onto the rail with your nose hanging off and pointing up the rail

he originally said you spin 170 on to it, to get into feeble you have to spin over 180 degrees

he just got the names of feeble and smith confused

the trick he is talking aobut doing is a barley

my mistake everyone, its a 200 degree rotation, and i apologize to anyone i have offended

• 2 weeks later...

yes the barley is a 130' degree or around there, but Capitol K is a 200ish' spin to switch feeble to fakie.

u cant call it a capitol k if u just said what u did? its a 180 feeble fakie out. u could always adopt a star and name it capitol k, i doubt u will find a new slide this late in the game.