Park Open

BadMrFrosty

Is timberline open? I just called and they said it was but the website says closed.

What parts of the park will be open tomorrow?

And what does it have?

also,

Conditions report would be cool if anyone has been up there recently.

I was up there all day yesterday. The park set up on Bear and Cascade was sick except for the snow blowers that made the kickers unhitable. But some really nice rail lines on both runs.

I was up there all day yesterday. The park set up on Bear and Cascade was sick except for the snow blowers that made the kickers unhitable. But some really nice rail lines on both runs.

I like kickers... tried a rail once and ate it. Any suggestions about trying to start to do rails. I haven't been snowboarding that long. Still need to get a helmet as I crushed my head and goggles at cammelback two weeks ago. Any recs.

I like kickers... tried a rail once and ate it. Any suggestions about trying to start to do rails. I haven't been snowboarding that long. Still need to get a helmet as I crushed my head and goggles at cammelback two weeks ago. Any recs.

Rail advice: Stay low. Bend your knees. If you are upright with your knees locked, you're looking for trouble. Make sure you are centered, not leaning back or to the side. If you freeride on edge a lot, make sure you keep your board flat on the box or rail. If you feel yourself sliding off to the side, don't fight it - let it happen and try to recover as you are landing in the snow.

i read somewhere...i think it was transworld..when doing boardlides...it sounds dumb but "Pet the dog" and ull almost never slip out...just bend overl ike ur trying to pet a dog and that weight shift will be perfect

That definately sounds like a move...... That is hilarious if anyone asks me what I'm doing tomorrow I'm going say petting the animals.