Camelback Wednesday Night (2/1/06)

stevePSSC

well im very pissed at CB.. they closed to park.. and on the site it said they were 100% open.. so once we got there and i saw that me and my bro werent about to waste money.. (my last 22 bucks might i add) to be pissed about now riding the park and riding trails.. so we came home very ticked off

well im very pissed at CB.. they closed to park.. and on the site it said they were 100% open.. so once we got there and i saw that me and my bro werent about to waste money.. (my last 22 bucks might i add) to be pissed about now riding the park and riding trails.. so we came home very ticked off

They probably closed it so they could make snow on it. The pipe was seeing some bare spots that need fixing. The snowmaking window is short this week so my guess is that they are going to try and get to turn the guns on ASAP to fix stuff up for us before it gets warm again.

Short? It's suppose to get real cold starting Sunday (I guess that's next week though, duh) for a while. Rhodo was open till 9 I believe, although I don't think I saw one person clear that hit. There was a huge dip right after the lip where everyone decided to make their landing zone... I'm suprised no one seriously screwed up their ankles or knees.

On the other hand the trails were pretty good. Rode Marje's and the Rocket switch without a problem. I have to give it to CB, they are keeping this mountain in pretty good condition considering the weather.

ask for your money back. they dont post reports or anything on the mtn. how are you supposed to know?

Camelback definitely sounds like it's sucking this year...except for The Asp. I even heard that they had bare spots on their Nastar course. How many Camelback Passholders on here are getting passes at Blue next season???

well im not a passholder there this year.. but next year hell yeah im gonna be a pass holder there haha

oh and i didnt buy a lift ticket i just sat around for a good hour to talk to park crew and what not to see if its gonna open.. and they said no so we just went home

Edited by brtndominant