Snowmaking?

Ski

Anybody know what they did last night? I'm gonna hit last hour tonight and I want to know if it's still rock ski weather.

It snowed up top for almost the entire day, surprisingly, but down bottom it was a mix. It wasn't warm enough to blow, but hopefully they'll get back in business Sunday, when it's actually supposed to be cold enough.

If you happened to ride the Iron Horse last night, MS, did you notice the race course? They actually drilled into the mud to set five of the corporate race gates.

Ty and I just did laps down Highball (she had to do 20 runs to earn a Gameboy Advance)...no rocks and decent coverage...

But today's rain? Jeez.

If you happened to ride the Iron Horse last night, MS, did you notice the race course? They actually drilled into the mud to set five of the corporate race gates.

Ty and I just did laps down Highball (she had to do 20 runs to earn a Gameboy Advance)...no rocks and decent coverage...

But today's rain? Jeez.

Ya i was on Iron Horse all night Thursday, and it was much worse tonight. The snow was breaking in about 4 spots, and it had lolli pops all over the slope marking things off. The only slopes in desperate need of snow are switch, and mailine(middle-bottom). After tommorows rain, i think the park might be added to that list. Also Northface, had wall to wall coverage (except Smoke) But smoke never has wall to wall so its all good down there.