frost has a jump!

Jar3d

yea so we finally got a jump despite the lack of snow, but thats soon to change... snowmaking monday, tuesday and weds, remake park on thursday i beleive, it shall be interesting. check the clips

http://media.putfile.com/Cork-720-to-bail

http://media.putfile.com/cork540-smoothland

also we got a killer box setup, down flat down box with an added long flat box serving as en extended down.. sick to diaster

yeaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET!!!!!!!!!! :)

haha i love how you almost take out snowboarders both times...they were soooo oblivious to the world...heh

any hints on what the park may look like??

you're keeping the monster box (thats my official name for it) right??? that thing is sweet.

Edited by megan.

does this mean i should go to jack frost saturday when im hung over or to big boulder? any help is appreciated

I'm loyal to JF, but was at BB on Monday 6th and the conditions were excellent. They were blowing snow on almost all of the runs when I left at 9pm and their website has all of them scheduled for snowmaking. JF, on the other hand, only has two or three trails listed for snowmaking, which a lot of the times is underestimated. I was really impressed by the new polecats at BB. This is the first I've seen them blowing and they REALLY put out...it was like a blizzard when they had them all turned on :rock . I might just end up at BB again on Tuesday.

Edited by bigdaddyk

that same girl kept falling on all the landings to every hit, even in the small terrain park.. lol

oh man that was great. lol she would just lay in the landings until someone ran over her... i didn't realize she screamed until i listened really close to the clip but that is definitely the same girl.... the look on her face after you almost ran her over was priceless ...... :D

Edited by megan.