Southern park?

method9455

Hey,

So i'm either going to University of Maryland or University of Delaware - I know the snowboarding is going to suck going from a quick drive to Mountain Creek to like a 1-2 hour drive for even the smallest of mountains, but what are my options? I'm about 85% sure it will be UMD but there is a 15% chance UDel if the scholarship comes through, so Wisp may or may not be in the cards. What is the southern most mountain in PA with a park worth a damn? Liberty/Roundtop/Bear Creek/Blue? But I can't figure out which would be closest and how far they are from UMD. I say this becuase I want to take a trip to one or two of them and see which I should be getting a season pass from next fall but I don't want to waste my time and money going to a place that is really far from UMD and I can't figure out which is closest.

ok i leave near UMD.

heres ur stuff

liberty about 1 hour 40mins

roundtop 2 hours

wisp 2 1/2 hours ish with traffic

whitetail 1 hour 30mins

your best bet is going for wisp i go there all the time dude

season pass would be the way to go its only like 250 bucks for a student season pass its a really good deal and has 2 good parks and a pipe and like 40 some trails.