CB thursday night

Metz the Jersey boy

well skidz, let me know if you'll be up... I'll be in a red jacket, black pants, probably on black volkls half the night and red salomons the other half. black helmet with pasr stickers on back.

Doug, sorry man... we'll race when I get back from Sugarbush. That is... unless you care to step up for a real race on sunday...

Nice beachie!! Look for me, don't be afraid to say hi... I really don't bite. I'll be spending time wherever the best snow on the mountain is. I'm sure you'll be able to find me running big pocono, marjie's, and cliffy a lot...

I should be up right around 4... hopefully even earlier.

ok...I'll be up there tonight, by 7 at the latest, I hope.

i have gray/white dynastars skis covered plastered with stickers, and you'll see wearing black ski-pants, a red jacket with black trim, black cap, clear goggles, and a black mask, cuz it's cold out and I'm a big wuss. :D

might be easy for you guys to find me.. i have lavender ski pants and gray jacket. k2 one luv's.. im not the best at skiing as i have only been doing it a year. my son has the volkl supersport and not sure what outfit he will be wearing. there should me and my son and my brother and wife there tonight. just come up and say hi

Edited by beachiegirl2ski

LOL, duchess, its all just a matter of throwing the skis on the rack and jumping in the car. I made CB in an hour and 5 min. the other day... so an 1:45 isn't all that big of a commitment...

Beachy, skid, depending what time you're up there I'll make a point to be at the bottom of the sullivan quad at 6pm if you all want to meet up for a run or more...

:banghead i didn't make it to CB 'til 8...my brother asked me to see his last home wrestling match, so I had to swing by the high school first, especially since they were having a special ceremony for him and the other seniors...oh well. fortunately, i dont' have any classes tomorrow, so i'm just gonna crash at home instead of going back to school, so I can definitely hit the slopes again tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Well skidz, you did better than I... after all of my planning i never made it up. too much homework and some family issues... and well... other things too.

I'll be up tomorrow though... I'm hoping for around 2 or 2:30.

Peace

Other things too? C'mon, spill it boy.

I thought conditions sucked. I was far too cold, and the blown snow just sucked. Glad someone dug on it though. What trails were you riding?

I thought that the conditions on thursday were slow, but that could have been from the wrong temperature wax, and the blown snow was a little harder than I like, but compared to earlier this week the conditions are great. I just happy there is snow again and it is cold so I really shouldn't complain.