Park crew MIA

bendzee

What happened to BC's park crew? When there was a minimal amount of features early on in the season, the crew was all over it but now that the parks are fully loaded with hits and rails, I never see anyone on the hill maintaining. A lot of the landings off the rails are all rutted out, take-offs on booters have channels and then the landings have been bumped out. I know that these things happen when we get dumped on but isn't it the park crew's job to fix what gets screwed up? The park would be much better if it could just get a little bit of maintanence throughout the day and night.

What happened to BC's park crew? When there was a minimal amount of features early on in the season, the crew was all over it but now that the parks are fully loaded with hits and rails, I never see anyone on the hill maintaining. A lot of the landings off the rails are all rutted out, take-offs on booters have channels and then the landings have been bumped out. I know that these things happen when we get dumped on but isn't it the park crew's job to fix what gets screwed up? The park would be much better if it could just get a little bit of maintanence throughout the day and night.

Um the park was freshly groomed yesterday and the park crew was out all day keeping it super nice.

sounds like someone ran out of tampex

u goys dont understand how difficult it is to maintain some of the stuff (esp after it snows) ... the park crew does its best to maintain teh features so dont rat on them or next time they see you you will be impailled with a shovel

I know you're job is tough and pretty thankless; and I admit my message was a bit hurtful and I came off as a whiner. Now that you've threatened me with a shovel up my butt, lets call it even. It was just an observation, but last night you guys were out in full force and the park was way better as result.

sounds like someone ran out of tampex

yeah, menstration is over now so all is well

i think "benzee" needs to ride a little bit more, seems like he only comes around once in a while and doesnt get to the park when it is in prime time, i ride bear creek often and find no problem with the take offs and landings, there f*ck$ing awesome.

I think they've done an awesome job overall this season :clap Especially considering the crazy weather and the amount of features the park has this year, let alone the ridiculous amount of people in the park this season. There have been a couple of times that it seemed to be let go a little too long, but all things considered, this years park has been the best we've ever had at BC. Can you imagine what next seasons park is gonna look like :drool:wiggle BC rocks!! :rock:band ! :rock

I know you're job is tough and pretty thankless; and I admit my message was a bit hurtful and I came off as a whiner. Now that you've threatened me with a shovel up my butt, lets call it even. It was just an observation, but last night you guys were out in full force and the park was way better as result.

yeah, menstration is over now so all is well

I agree. I definetly can't get up as much as I'd like. I was just really frustrated after a session I had the other week when I posted this rant, but ever since then, the park has been totally freakin ripping. I apoligize to anyone I offended and give the park crew props for keepin things tight (and puttin up with a holes like myself)