Spring rail jam?

nick

Is there any chance of a spring rail jam happening like the one that was supposed to take place last year and never did? I dont see why it wouldnt be possible with the amount of snow they have if they scrape some together and thrown down a couple of rails. I know about a million people that would kill for this oportunity.

Is there any chance of a spring rail jam happening like the one that was supposed to take place last year and never did? I dont see why it wouldnt be possible with the amount of snow they have if they scrape some together and thrown down a couple of rails. I know about a million people that would kill for this oportunity.

I highly doubt it would make enough money for BC to even consider it.

It wouldnt really cost anything though, all they would have to do is move some snow down to the bottom and set up some rails. They wouldnt need a lift going or anything. They could even charge 10 bucks to do it. I know i would pay 10 dollars to ride a nice set up and im sure alot of other people would to.

It wouldnt really cost anything though, all they would have to do is move some snow down to the bottom and set up some rails. They wouldnt need a lift going or anything. They could even charge 10 bucks to do it. I know i would pay 10 dollars to ride a nice set up and im sure alot of other people would to.

they would have to pay employees to be there. also, most or none of us would be getting rooms at their hotel, so don't get your hopes up.