March Conditions

sibhusky

For those of you hungering for snow, or pictures thereof, here are some pictures from today. The consistency of the snow for the most part was like custard if you timed your tour correctly based on sun position. Hit F11 to view full screen and see the descriptions.

March 21, Big Mountain

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of camera are you using. I hate taking my camera out when i go to the mountain.

Canon PowerShot S30. Has a metal body, so pretty sturdy. Small enough to fit in a pocket. Good battery life. Has an instruction book you need to read and it's pretty thick. No longer available as it's only 3 Megapixel, but its successors are available in higher resolutions. I haven't felt I needed anything more than this since I got it.

We've got a red huskey...she was a stray

This is extremely common. People don't seem to realize they are not black labs, and they let them off leash. Next thing you know, dog is gone.

This is extremely common. People don't seem to realize they are not black labs, and they let them off leash. Next thing you know, dog is gone.

Yeah,she followed my dad home from work one day,so we kept her and put up signs for anyone looking for a missing dog,then some redneck drove by and saw her and was like "You've got my dog" and picked her up. 2 weeks later we got a call from a friend like 5 miles away and was like "your dog is here" sp we did all the nessicary(sp) steps needed to adopted her and shes been with us ever since. She does like to try and run away...but only when it snows lol...other wise shes sleeping..haha