question about sugar bush

Granola

im going up like april 7th or so and i was wondering if anyone has ever slept in there car in the lot and more or less if i can get away with it cause i dont have the money for a hotel room just for the tickets....yes im really that broke. :banghead so i was just wondering if i can get away with it since i have an avalanche and plenty of room to sleep once i fold down the back seat.

You can definitely crash in your car at the Sugarbush Inn. There's traffic in and out until fairly late because of the restaurant, plus the vehicles in the lot from the Inn.

After turning left onto the access road, it's a big old building on the right, just before the right turn to Mt. Ellen.

im going up like april 7th or so and i was wondering if anyone has ever slept in there car in the lot and more or less if i can get away with it cause i dont have the money for a hotel room just for the tickets....yes im really that broke. :banghead so i was just wondering if i can get away with it since i have an avalanche and plenty of room to sleep once i fold down the back seat.

Bring 2 people with you and split a $50 room somewhere within an hour of the Mt.

Bring 2 people with you and split a $50 room somewhere within an hour of the Mt.

a place like Turn of the River hostile near Kton might be a good choice too. That late in hte year Hostiles are a great choice...no one is there. Fingers crossed on my end, I am gonna try and kit Kton that weekend with Finndog.