Stratton

Papasteeze

Someone must have mixed March with February this season! Temperatures at Stratton have barely risen above freezing during the past two weeks, making for great surface quality?There?s even more snow in the forecast! Colder temps have also kept the Superpipe in great shape.

Now It?s Your Turn to Ride the 22? US Open Superpipe!

Now that the world?s best snowboarders and freeskiers have had their turn, Stratton has opened the most extreme snowpark on the planet to the general public. Designed by Salt Lake City Olympic pipe-cutter, Pat Malendoski and his Planet Snow Design team of machinery and staff, the 22-foot superpipe is the tallest in US Open history and four feet taller than Torino?s pipe (a larger halfpipe doesn?t exist).

Exclusive Spring Savings: Three Ways to Save Now at Stratton

Free Days and Two Nights ? available through April 9th

Book two nights of lodging for $69 per person, and get two days of skiing or riding for free (based on double occupancy and availability). That means two people get two nights of lodging and two days of skiing for a grand total of $138 (plus

Nope ive never been there. I choose to ride bigger less crowded resorts in VT like Stowe, i try stay away from the NYers, and Massholes.. Pow over park all day long. I do know Pat M makes some sick stuff, as he does Park City, UT aswell.

Edited by Switch096