Belleayre tomorrow sat 4/8

w00t! 7 hours till we are packed in the car and heading north. :rock Shame we gotta pass through NJ... :ugh2gay:

Anyways... Looks like we'll be leaving around 4:00-4:30 and get there around 8:30-9:00 and ride till close. Gotta get that 1 extra day of riding in before hanging up the gear for the season :banghead

Dont worry...We'll have lots of pics and a full update when we get back.... :wiggle

Dont worry...it wont be "doug" style and be in two parts :nono:nana

Edited by righthandedlefty

w00t! 7 hours till we are packed in the car and heading north. :rock Shame we gotta pass through NJ... :ugh2gay:

Anyways... Looks like we'll be leaving around 4:00-4:30 and get there around 8:30-9:00 and ride till close. Gotta get that 1 extra day of riding in before hanging up the gear for the season :banghead

Dont worry...We'll have lots of pics and a full update when we get back.... :wiggle

Dont worry...it wont be "doug" style and be in two parts :nono:nana

Hey dude I'll be up there tommorow too... Me my lil bro and a good friend of mine from shawnee will be shreddin all day as well. I have no idea what ill be wearin but look for a group of four and a kid with a dominant.

Its soo funny too... its actually thundering out right now, pretty bad 2 lol

Edited by parkbuilder

haha... serious... not really. just a sore back and bumbum. :P Nah, it was fun. Waking up at 4 am thanks to phone call from friends. I can't believe how many fast food joints are closed at 5 am... ridiculous! Then driving to NY. Yay! We get there and only one lift is working, and righthanded manages to fall ... on the first lift ride. Things went downhill for him from there. :banghead He only learned to ride this January and the only trails open were blacks, and double blacks. :rock First run, righthanded falls half way down and slides the rest. I come slowly along in my own world, completely oblivious to everything. After a few more runs, we found the "park"... First mark, then me, then righthanded... only righthanded didn't land the first jump so we waited to make sure he was okay. When he catches up, Mark goes first, then righthanded, then me so I can make sure he gets down okay... no such luck. He eats it on the second jump too :nono . After freezing our buns on ice for a little while, we go for another run... not a good idea. We shack up in the lodge for about 45 minutes where I passed out... :drool The conditions seriously sucked. Everything was ice. You'd think, as the day progressed into afternoon, it'd slush up a little... again, no such luck. It got worse :o We figured we'd go for one more run... on which righthanded did not succeed. :clap2 Got some funny vids of mark attempting a 3, making a 180, but not landing... oh well. So much for ending on a good note. But we did get to end it with a trip to the WORLD'S LARGEST KALEIDOSCOPE!!! :rock As soon as I figure out how tonight, I'll post the pics... the others might have something to add, who knows...

OMG! this guy eats and eats and eats... then eats some more... what was it... 2 stand and egg bagels, 2 hashbrowns, a sandwich, pizza, a hamburger, a pint of ice cream... then wants more!!! i want his metabolism

w00t! mad pain this am :rock Anyways,what I thought was going to be a awesome day...well..SUCKED! Besides all the stuff mentioned by liftie,we tried a run on Deer Run,seeing that it looked nice and alot of people were doing it.. Well yeah,it looked like a clip on the weather channel of Dallas when they get some ice on their roads and people try driving.. NOONE could do anything,there were a few spots w/ "traffic jams" even :banghead . We ran into a ski/snowboard instructor from Bear and even he couldnt believe how bad it was. Oh well,I did have some crazy fun sliding down the first run on my ass :wiggle Hopefully next season when we go back to use our free tickets the conditions will be much better.

I did get a nice little gift to remember our awesome trip....a cool little business card from the mad steezy Belleayre Plaza Shopping Center :rofl:rofl:rock Then we made a stop @ the "WORLDS LARGEST KALEIDOSCOPE! :rock Why does NY deserve such a cool attraction? I mean hell..its NEW YORK!

Oh yeah,cant forget the mass amount of food mark inhaled :lol:

Edited by righthandedlefty