mayday destruction

the rail jam was sick and i had a great time. however on my first hit of my first run i tore out a half dollar size chunk on my base on the big box with the screw sticking out. did any one else have this happen? :angry:

Nah, but i kept catching it in practice with my front 270s! :banghead, luckily, i just turned when my edges hit it. www.tognar.com there's lots of good info on there. Def something you could repair at home. Post a pic, let's see what you got to deal with.

i put the picture in my profile because i don;t know how to put it any where else. it happened to my friend and he said he sent it back to burton and for 20 they welded part of the rail on and did the p-tex. so i might just do that

this is how i fixed it. i bought a new board. haha. i will still try to repair it myself, we'll see how that turns out.

Holy shit dude. Is the edge still intact? if it is, you could most def fix it. You'd need some base material, some nice epoxy, a plastic welder and some metalgrip ptex and some normal ptex. Look around tognar.com Or look into having a shop do it- that is pretty extreme. I know i could probably handle it, but if you're new to it, then you're better off letting "them" do it. :wiggle