Snowboard/Ski bag

Rob

345009.jpg this bag runs for $150, and i used it for a year now to store my board in the summer. it has velcro straps inside to hold up to two skis/boards with 3 seperate compartments inside...two sutible for holding a pair of boots each, the other center compartment for a helmet/gloves/whatever you want/wax/whatever...two outer smaller zipperpockets for a wax scraper or maybe a lock or your phone...this bag worked good for me but with the new season comming i need to rake in some cash for the new board...sooo please PM me or IM me AIM= ChuckEsteeze

email=enjoytheride_dc@yahoo.com

paypal would be best option if not i will accept cash through the mail or a check we will cross that bridghe when we get to it...other than that, have fun keep making offers in the thread so other people can see what they need to get the best bid, and keep safe and have a good season...i got some otherstuff soon up for sale so keep looking

if you want pictures...letme know

Edited by enjoytheride_dc

Wait there are two threads on the same ski bag... :rofl post whore... :rofl I don't really want it...I already have a ski bag...but I still think you're either a crack-head or a compulsive gambler..

of all people to call me a post whore lol just messin haha