Aeryx and Siver Cartel

meggles

A lot of people on newchoolers will be wearing Aeryx.

true.. but im liking the siver stuff more.. mainly cuz i skied with mike nick right when siver was getting started and he was so awesome haha i was like..11 so i couldnt do anything but still haha

oh yeah, and b/c siver has some really sick stuff

i like how simple aeryx is though

Edited by guts.

yeah i dont get why siver charges so much for their stuff when, compared to companies like DNA, Sessions, Obermier, etc, its not really that good. I dont really know too much about Aeryx as far as quality goes, but i'm really not feeling it that much. maybe its just the models in those pictures, but the stuff doesnt look like it fits that well at all.

yea ive never had either brand so its good to know from other people what the quality is like..

maybe ill just go with 686 or oakley or something..some company thats been in the business longer or whatever

haha ive actually had volcom pants for like 2 years but they're getting torn up and stuff..they arent waterproof so much anymore haha

thanks for the help

who makes the best quality stuff in all your opinions?

or whose outerwear have you liked the best?

yea ive never had either brand so its good to know from other people what the quality is like..

maybe ill just go with 686 or oakley or something..some company thats been in the business longer or whatever

haha ive actually had volcom pants for like 2 years but they're getting torn up and stuff..they arent waterproof so much anymore haha

thanks for the help

DNA. My stuff was cheap and very durable. Only two scuffs out of 72 days on the pant and jacket. Only wish it had a little more then 10000 water proofing.

DNA. My stuff was cheap and very durable. Only two scuffs out of 72 days on the pant and jacket. Only wish it had a little more then 10000 water proofing.

wow, nice

yea i kinda completely changed my mind haha theres no way im getting aeryx..or siver.. i just want something with high quality

thanks for the tip, ill def check it out

definately check out the dna and obermeier, or orage if you can afford it. also, on the snowboard end of the outerwear game, sessions, ride, k2, volcom, and burton make some quality stuff, but some of them (mostly burton) also make some lower quality stuff too, so make sure to check the specs before you decide. like i said, siver's stuff looks nice and supports the freeride scene, but quality is sub par in my opinion. same deal with oakley. everyone i know who's had oakley stuff has had it either just fall apart on them or have it lose its waterproofing really fast. there's a hefty price for stuff that doesnt really hold up that well.

From my recent experiences

686 (northline X3 "smarty" pants) : Excellent

DUB : (Jacket, cant remember model name) OK, suprsingly good considering low cost (sidewayspeople.com)

Burton: (Jacket) early days yet but so far seems pretty good.

IF everything goes as planned i might get a job at a ski shop near my house, and then are going to be carrying aeryx so i will get it for cheap. So hopefully they hire me.

heeeyyy me too

too bad the only ski shop nearby doesnt even carry twins hahahah it sucks so bad

they have absolute crap

argh i wanna go in there and tell them to start carrying that kind of stuff haha..

oh well...

yea thanks ill definitely start checking that stuff out