Stowe Vermont

Saurus

i was there the same weekend as Sno mountain skier. Huge dump, so no park runs for me. Hiked to the top of the chin, rode chest deep pow pow. Sunday rode the tree's off of hayride for more pow. Good times.

And doug hayride was super sketchy when i was there. With all the wind, it just blew all the snow right off the trail, making it bulletproof ice, and i had not sharpened my edges in some time...

And if you want to skeet your pants, go over to Spruce, go on West Run, and directly take a right into the woods, right at the top. You will be skiing into the notch so be careful. But its tottally worth it, 15ft cliffs, extremely steep sections. Once you get to the bottom of the run hike left, and you will come out by the gondola. Crazy time last year. Just be careful if you do this, because its way off the map if you do it right. And be careful for frozen lakes and rivers, that was the scariest thing about hiking out last year. Walking over the lakes and rivers.

well my school ski clubs going there and its only 400 bucks for 3 full days of skiing and 1 half day

and lodging and food. But by march stowes park will have everything out so im guessing its going to be sick.

I went the first week in March, and to me there park was just whatever. It wasnt great, nor did it suck. But with the great terrain Stowe has, i cant see there park being the dission factor on wether or not going. But you school gives you guys a great deal. I would definetly skeet my pants for that deal. For my school you get 3 nights, 2 days on the slopes for $300.

Even though I had a blast at Stowe, im trying to convince my parents into taking a sunday-wensday trip up to Smuggs. I went to smuggs 4 seasons ago, and it was right after a week of 50 and 60 degree temps. I wanna go back when the black hole, freefall, and liftline are all open. And then Smuggs had a great park last year, and they have the T Bar which would make park runs quick and easy.