Mountain Creek Season Passes

nick malozzi

Just wanted to let everyone know that i sort of fell into a season pass program at Mountain Creek. I was just trying to get some trail maps/posters/stickers for the KU outdoors club, and by the time i was done emailing back and forth with the marketing director i was in charge of a season pass sale.

Here is the deal:

199 for a season pass

I've got the waivers and all the paper work you need to fill out. So if you are interested it is a matter of cutting me a check for 199 (i know this sounds sketchy since you are cutting it in my name, but MC insists they recieve 1 bulk check for all the passes i sell). Once i send all the info in they will contact you, and all you have to do is drive out with a student ID and get your picture taken.

I have to call/email her again to find out if it is available to high school students as well, but i don't see why not.

From what she tells me this rate is only available through these sales. It also gets you a percentage off food and some other cool discounts. I'll post all the extras when i get back to my apartment and have the flyer in hand.

So let me know, every 10 passes i sell i get a free one. So i am hopeing to sell 21 so that i can get a free pass and give someone who purchased one my second pass and keep the 199 for gas money this season. Help a brotha out, this is a great price! :rock

Edited by jibophonic