Tuesday was amazing

turBon

Just wanted to say that Tuesday was really fun up at BB.

Everyone was cool in the park and I only got snaked by one little kid.

Saw a lot of people land some dank sh*t and Im looking forward to the rest of the season at BB. Nice job ParkLogic, the jibs were of divine quality.

I was the kid with the Burton Seven, Tan zipdown, and Blue Oakley A frames who couldn't stick anything but BS 180 50-50's and BS Boardslides. Opening night jitters I guess.

See everyone Saturday! :rock

Just wanted to say that Tuesday was really fun up at BB.

Everyone was cool in the park and I only got snaked by one little kid.

Saw a lot of people land some dank sh*t and Im looking forward to the rest of the season at BB. Nice job ParkLogic, the jibs were of divine quality.

I was the kid with the Burton Seven, Tan zipdown, and Blue Oakley A frames who couldn't stick anything but BS 180 50-50's and BS Boardslides. Opening night jitters I guess.

See everyone Saturday! :rock

i was there last night as well.. it was def sick!! i probably saw you but just dont remember haha i was the one in the gray puff jacket and pin stripe pants..

i was there last night as well.. it was def sick!! i probably saw you but just dont remember haha i was the one in the gray puff jacket and pin stripe pants..

If you have the board in your sig then I think I remember. Dunno I am going Saturday with 2 other friends. I hope they get some more rails in.

If you have the board in your sig then I think I remember. Dunno I am going Saturday with 2 other friends. I hope they get some more rails in.

yeah i have that year dominant but i have the blue one not the pink.. i wont get up there again till monday.. dont worry i was told that they are hoping to put up some nice jumps in the merry widow park! but they will have features on it for this weekend!