Sunday at JF

Philpug

I will be there Sunday to get my wife a couple of runs after her ACL reconstruction and before our clinics at Stowe next week. I will be in a Red SOS jacket/grey pants/Grey Giro Fuse. Lime green Kryptons on me feet and probably Metron M11 B5's.

I'm 75% sure I'll be at JF/BB on Sunday. I'll be at JF for first chair, until I get bored. Then heading over to BB, hit up the runs, then park for the afternoon. Any suggestions for food on the drive from JF to BB?

I'll be in a red jacket, grey pants, white helmet, white/black checkerboard goggles. Not sure what board yet, just look for the white/black checkerboard goggles with a red jacket and you'll find me. My name is Kevin and I'll be alone because my friends aren't home from school yet, so I'm looking for people to ride a bit with.

BB was great Sat & Sun! Not crowded at all. The ticket validation thing was not too much of a hassle. I put David in a lesson to work on his toe turns and "Philly" was his instructor. he was so happy. We got to meet Nipples, Ridge and papasteeze. We won't be able to go back up until Christmas break. I'm sure it will be a zoo then.