Greek Peak Is Open

Ski4Food

• 2 weeks later...
how is greek peak doing? I remember about 3-4 years ago they were looking at gettin' new lifts and asking everyone if they wanted fast lifts with crowded runs or slow lifts with empty runs... anything come of that?

Hey i was just wondering where you got your username from? do you own a race car cause thats a brand of formula cars... kinda random but i was just wondering that.

yep. I know.

It's a former CART/CCWS/Champ Car chassis manufacter.

Orginally owned by Adrian Reynard, then went bankrupt after some project he was trying to do and I believe Derrick Walker bought the equipment for the chassis for a cheaper secondary chassis.

It's one of my favorite names and logos. I got a hat from one of the Reynard workers mailed to me a few years ago, they don't even sell that stuff.

I also got the fox sticker on my helment on the back.

I use to be really into CART/F1, but the politics of Open Wheel racing (CART/CCWS/C^RT/Champ Car/BPCCWSPBF vs. the IRL/Pre-1996 CART Wannabees) finally dragged my interest close to zero.

yep. I know.

It's a former CART/CCWS/Champ Car chassis manufacter.

Orginally owned by Adrian Reynard, then went bankrupt after some project he was trying to do and I believe Derrick Walker bought the equipment for the chassis for a cheaper secondary chassis.

It's one of my favorite names and logos. I got a hat from one of the Reynard workers mailed to me a few years ago, they don't even sell that stuff.

I also got the fox sticker on my helment on the back.

I use to be really into CART/F1, but the politics of Open Wheel racing (CART/CCWS/C^RT/Champ Car/BPCCWSPBF vs. the IRL/Pre-1996 CART Wannabees) finally dragged my interest close to zero.

thats sweet.. my dad has a formula ford.. not a reynard but somehtitng close and some guys in the club have reynards