bear closing

snowgangsta

yea, i saw the blowing of snow from the cam last night..

but from the looks of the webcam there is nothing new.

ok sounds good, even though it is going to get warmer again for a few days..i looked on the bear website and yes they blew snow:

"Update: We were able to blow snow Tuesday night at the top of the mountain"

yeh they blew snow last night on the top of the mtn? its hard for me to believe that its that much of a temp from the top to the bottom, but unfortunatly as much as i love bear its a ver slim chance that they will open by christmas. i mean look at the mountain, it looks like spring time at the end of the season. it just really really sucks but its all good cuz if they dont open im getting snow myself and having a rail jam at my house ha

blowing snow again tonight ... check the cam

from a quick look at the cam...

quite a bit of snow action on the cascade park

nothing on black bear park

one gun at the top of lower kodiak

some action (not able to see much) on upper black bear

i'm not sure why they don't turn on more guns since nothing is running in black bear park

Edited by reynard082

hypothetically speaking, say you guys arent able to get the mountain up by mid january, considering thats what this forcast im looking at is sort of hinting at. will there maybe be a way season pass holders could return their passes? ive already spent more then twice the cost of my pass at other mountains :banghead

i got an offpeak for 170 bucks, since i try to stay away from weekend crowds. spent well over 100 at blue, over 100 at boulder, once to killington, once to hunter. i really dont want a refund, just want to ride. it sucks that they couldnt be further north, the management's heads are in the right place, just wrong geographical location.