going to killington...advice?

ryan944299

Im making my first trip up to killington this week with my family so Im looking for any suggestions/advice and things to do after the mountain closes. FYI- Im 17, my sisters are 14 and 19 and both my parents are coming- so going to the bar is kinda outta the question. My parents want to do more family things and go out to dinner.

What are some good places to eat? What are some places to make sure to avoid eating at?

Any trails that I should make try to take a run on? they have something like 42 trails open last I checked

Suggestions for driving up there from this area. We will be leaving tomorrow morning between 6 and 9ish so we will miss the worest of commuter rush hour.

Any other ideas/advice?

Thanks

The sushi place is real good if you're into that. There is a great pizza place on the left as you're going towards Killington on the Access road that I think is in the same building as Darkside Boardshop. I always just got out to eat and chill at the pool, watch some TV, then crash so I can get up early the next morning.