Oakley Rail or Bail Series

Papasteeze

what rails do they expect to use is the question.....

Top secret apparently, I have asked no less than 4 times for information and they keep saying the event organizer is selecting them. Lame, Cause CB advertises that they are supplying them. I think they are gauging by who is registering to decide on which BOXES to use. I doubt it will be a true rail of any type.

Do you have to be a USASA member to compete?

No, even though van gilder has a firm hand in it. It is not a USASA event.

Edited by Papasteeze

Papa is right about the USASA part...

VanGilder is running the competition part of each of the 3 events of the Oakley Rail or Bail Series but these are not officially sanctioned USASA events.

Open class takes home cash

Grommet class will take home tons of product.

I know for the Camelback event we (Buckman's) are providing some product from our vendors and so is The Loft.

Regarding the rails - Bill VanGilder is picking them himself. He works closely with Camelback and is going to choose the best possible features for the series.

If you really have questions about what he is choosing e-mail him (you can find his e-mail on his website www.snowboardseries.com)

see ya on the 6th!

Top secret apparently, I have asked no less than 4 times for information and they keep saying the event organizer is selecting them. Lame, Cause CB advertises that they are supplying them. I think they are gauging by who is registering to decide on which BOXES to use. I doubt it will be a true rail of any type.

I work up at Camelback and i talked to Tony about it and he says there going to be throwing their new rails that are for rhodo over there. It will def be better than having the 8ft boxes though ahha

I work up at Camelback and i talked to Tony about it and he says there going to be throwing their new rails that are for rhodo over there. It will def be better than having the 8ft boxes though ahha

For CB's sake, that would be a smart move, if they have beginner boxes.................. oh nevermind. LOL

Just got off the phone with Freddie from Oakley.

The Grind @ Camelback scheduled for this Sat (Jan 6th) has been postponed.

A date will be chosen for later in the month or early Feb that fits the organizers schedules.

With the recent rain and the warm and rainy forecast for this week there simply isn't enough snow to move around to set the rails for the competition.

They are still open for business at Camelback but our competition has been postponed.

:(

Just got off the phone with Freddie from Oakley.

The Grind @ Camelback scheduled for this Sat (Jan 6th) has been postponed.

A date will be chosen for later in the month or early Feb that fits the organizers schedules.

With the recent rain and the warm and rainy forecast for this week there simply isn't enough snow to move around to set the rails for the competition.

They are still open for business at Camelback but our competition has been postponed.

:(

sort of good news for nips since he will be up north next weekend.