Thanks Bear

Rideburton

what?

they have been blowing whenever possible ... have you been lookin' at the weather forecasts?

i've been a little bummed about the conditions at bear creek, but there is nothing they can do about it. if it's above 32 (pending pending relative humidity), they can't make snow. simple as that.

...unless you want to pay for artificial snow to get trucked in

Edited by reynard082

Yeah man its not like their doing this just to piss YOU off.... everday their not open their losing possible money so of course their gonna blow snow as often as they can to get open as soon as they can. Everyones just gonna have to be patient for the next week or so and maybe pay the 30 bucks to go ride blue if you cant wait. KNOW WA MEAN??!!!! Its ok because as soon as bear gets a good base down their gonna open back up and were gonna start seeing some of those crazy park features that we've all been dieing to see.... OHHH YEAH!!!! I wanna ride as much as the next person but theres nothing we can do right now except maybe make the trek to one of our neighbors who have the good fortune of being able to blow snow...... I know thats what im gonna do tommorow, not sure if its gonna be blue or bb but im goin