MC Switch Academy Update!

skier150

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know the weather sucks and so do the conditions, but they say help is right around the corner!

Since the weather is out of our control, we decided to make some changes to what we cancontrol for those of you who have been patient so far...

Mountain Creek Switch Academy

The Academy is designed for intermediate skiers and snowboarders who are interested in learning or perfecting park and pipe riding skills. Our coaches break it down into simple skills and movements, and create an environment that makes it fun and easy to stomp out your goals in the park and pipe.

Parents, want to understand why your kids love park? Want to ride park with your kids? The coaches at the Academy can help you find your inner freestyle too, with programs that help you progress without the pain.

[Dates & Times]

Days: Saturdays and Sundays, January 13th - March 4th.

Session times: 10am-2pm.

Ages: 5 - adult.

Price: $399 (pass not included)

-Join at any time, our pro-rated amount is $25 per session.

Camps:

-MLK Week "after school" Academy (4 Sessions) 4-8pm, Mon-Thur $109

-Presidents Week Academy (4 Sessions) 10-2pm, Mon-Thur $109

A discounted season pass is available to all kids that join the program for the whole season.

We will have at least one feature away from the crowds to maximize your comfort level!

Edited by skier150

I've smoked a few times before..just not cigs.. :blink:

The program sounds good and very flexible which is key..since some people aren't around every weekend..and I like the idea of 4 day sessions all in a row since there's a steeper learning curve skiing/riding multiple days in a row..Does Mountain Creek rent twin tips?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. We want to try and make it as easy as possible for someone to get involved.

MC does rent twin tips. However, we are working on setting something more elaborate up for next season. More extensive rentals, and discount deals for the people who go for the whole season.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. We want to try and make it as easy as possible for someone to get involved.

MC does rent twin tips. However, we are working on setting something more elaborate up for next season. More extensive rentals, and discount deals for the people who go for the whole season.

Wow, this thread looks different. Anyway..........good luck with the Academy. Now can I bum a smoke?

:ph34r: