New To Forum/ JFBB

tyberesk

Well i just wanted to introduce myself on this forum. Im up at JF or BB usually around 3 or 4 times a week and i love it, considering i went to Eagle Rock last year :wiggle . Ummm i skiboard, and take alot of abuse about it from everyone up there, but youll have that. I have 75cm snowjam skis and wear black/grey/white columbia coat with black pants and a black giro helmet w/ gray oakley goggles. So if you see me up there say hello, why not.

Welcome.... I'm new here too (well a month now anyway)

I have a few pairs of skiboards as well... Mike Nick Pro's, Weapon's, but I started off skiing and eventually went back.... well kinda Now I'm using AT Boards pretty much all the time.

Skiboards quickly become useless once you take them into deep snow,or big mountains, but since we all reside around here.... they work pretty well...

They are skiboards, thats what they say right on the box. The sport is often, and incorrectly, called snowblading or skiblading. Skiboarding was once in the Xgames...thats Skiboarding not Snowblading. "Snowblades" are a trademark of Salomon.