Snowmaking Update

SkiCamelback

Here's the current snowmaking report-- Tons of it!! The temperatures have gone down and the crews are adding more guns to the effort. We are still concentrating on the original 9 slopes (that opened earlier). Keep your fingers crossed and praying that the cold temps will stay. The plan is to re-open the Laurel Glade park with boxes and a few small hits, the half pipe is probably not going to open for the weekend.

The CB Daily Pic's page has been fixed and updated with photos from yesterday and today's snowmaking.

Winter's Back!!

Just drove by the slopes. It looks like every snow gun is turned on! There is a huge cloud of snow in the base area and on the slopes. It's looking real good.

Just checked out the webcam. Looks like a Blizzard is hitting :wiggle OOOO yeaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!! Keep them temps low and those snow guns ablazin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Lets just hope the park is in decent shape. You guys should add a few more learning things like the barrel bonk. And when we say a few small hits. That means more than one? Hopefully bigger than it was last weekend. The jump was basically a roller.

Edited by librider

Lets just hope the park is in decent shape. You guys should add a few more learning things like the barrel bonk. And when we say a few small hits. That means more than one? Hopefully bigger than it was last weekend. The jump was basically a roller.

Anything will be bigger than last weekend, remember... they were closed! Cut em some slack!

er.. last week.

and I just want the park to be good =]

I bet that we want it to be better more than you do :wiggle

I sometimes get wierd premonitions.... wait for it.... I got this hunch that is nagging me, if I say then it won't happen, but it is on the good side of things park wise for cb -- damn I hope I didn't say too much.

BTW... A huge welcome! is in order. Welcome SkiCamelback to PASR!