Roundtop Rider Types

Chris Becker

Roundtop Riders has the best organized website that I have seen from any of the groups. I think if you asked that question in Newschoolers Main forum you would get a ton of potential leads. Another place to look is in the movie trailer forum. Usually those are groups of kids from one mountain or another who have organized themselves enough to produce a movie.

Why do you ask?

So you know Roundtop Riders key members have moved to school or jobs and with this dismal season it is not as active as a group as it was last year.

Me and Nipples had a team going..but then, idn it just like dropped kinda.

And the Rictorbeez is nothing like roundtop riders.The rictorbeez have been falling and have been getting into a lot of trouble with the cops for grafiti everywhere in PA.Were trying to stay on the downlow but its not working.

Me and Nipples had a team going..but then, idn it just like dropped kinda.

And the Rictorbeez is nothing like roundtop riders.The rictorbeez have been falling and have been getting into a lot of trouble with the cops for grafiti everywhere in PA.Were trying to stay on the downlow but its not working.

oh, sheesh sorry

and haha good luck with that