Session Buddies

GNU_rider

Ok so I don't know if anyone else has ever had a day where their buddies have either bagged out or can't make it to ride, but it sucks to ride alone so why not start a thread for people to find other riders.

So I'll start this off saturday I'll be up at bear from opening till about 5 riding and I was wondering who's gonna be there and would want to ride? I'll be wearing an antifreeze green DUB shell and khaki grenade pants with a black and green GNU Danny Kass come up and say hey let's ride my names John by the way!

me and k2rider were..like he said he wears a brown with white jacket and tan pants/labatt blue board...i wear a grey/black jacket with black with brown pinstripe pants/ burton retro twin board

Edited by Oakley21

i wasnt. i didnt feel like fighting holiday crowds. did that at killy already this season and im not up for it again. if you ever see anyone with a never summer board or rome artifact with those dc boots that are white and camo(flares i think) says whats up. ill probobly be wearing that giro bad luetenant helmet and black and white figs. when they do reopen(again) every weeknight and saturday.