1/16, 1/17, 1/18

stevePSSC

just got back not to long ago.. merrry widow had nothing on it just a small wallride at the bottom they are blowing snow and making it better and re-arranging it i guesss.. big boulder was sick it was icy so i stayed away from the jumps. well that was after i ate it hardcore on the one.. then i went to freedom haha freedom was the best park today the new setup it fun as hell...

option 1: tree jib on the left, flat box on the right

option 2: jump on left, flat box on right (slightly slanted up)

option 3: wide box on left, jump on right

option 4: down box on left, down rail on right

flat box at the bottom..

alot of fun.. shall be there tomorrow and thursday as well (anyone have a camera and want to film? haha i want footy)

Edited by brtndominant

welcome to the club :banghead

haha yeah it was on the 2nd jump in boulder park.. just went for a 3 and the lip threw me weird ended up falling on my elbow first, then my back then my head whiplashed into the snow.. yard sale.. haha lost goggles and hat.. elbow split open a little bit and was bleeding a good amout since i nailed ice on the landing.. but yeah haha its all good ill be up tomorrow

yeah im gonna but up there tommrow (1-17)

yo gray puffy i dont know if you remember me but i rode with you opening day with librider. ill look for you tommorw.ill probley be in camo pants and a brown jacket if its cold. white helmet.

haha yeah nick i remember you, ill be up there with Who Wants to Shred (rich) he was the one with me that day.. the name is steve by the way haha ill see ya tomorrow then

hey anyone heading up to boulder today? looking for someone to ride with. i'll be rocking green burton pants, white, pink, gray and green jacket and ride a baby blue morrow. come say hey!

i was up there tonight.. not sure if i saw you or not.. once again freedom park was alot of fun.. only rode for about 2 and a half hours still sore from yesterdays wreck so i was taking it easy today.. over conditions were good!