Where to go?

LineSki

so i have decided to go on a day trip on saturday for some early season skiing,

Okemo or Killington? who do you think will have more to offer consider okemo will only be open for a day killington for 6 days and both excepting a natural snowfall, never been to okemo but i have to killington.

so i have decided to go on a day trip on saturday for some early season skiing,

Okemo or Killington?  who do you think will have more to offer consider okemo will only be open for a day killington for 6 days and both excepting a natural snowfall, never been to okemo but i have to killington.

okemo looks that they have more snow but then killington will b open for 6 days so it depends on teh drive and how much you want to spend

I would recommend Okemo, with the price of the ASC season pass this season I think Killington will be crowded. ASC sold alot of season passes for $299 that are good at all six of the area's, however Killington will probably be the only ASC area open until the weekend before Thanksgiving.

okemo doesn't have there terrain park open this early becasuse of ow much snow they need 4 their ig hits and tall rails

but they say that they will have a top to bottom trail rout ready for oping day but no terrain park

their half pipe doesn't open until late december early january it is one of their last priorities