I have snow!

skifreak

Well I take back what I said. I had snow. I had about 1.5" in a 15' by 10" area and yes it was sticking. Then when I was in the house the part for the air bursted and all the water came out without air and in the 10 mins. I was in the house it took out all my snow I made so I can't make snow until I get a new piece.

Well I take back what I said. I had snow. I had about 1.5" in a 15' by 10" area and yes it was sticking. Then when I was in the house the part for the air bursted and all the water came out without air and in the 10 mins. I was in the house it took out all my snow I made so I can't make snow until I get a new piece.

That sucks. That's a good amount of snow. What kind of gun were you using and for how long?That sucks, What kind of gun were you using and for how long?

This morning i was using 1, 1/16" hole. I ran it for about 20 - 30 miniuts but then it started to freeze up. I only got about a 1/16" of an inch but thats good enough for me. I need to figure out how to stop it from freezing. Any suggestions? I want to try to run it for an hour tonite and mabey an hour / 45 mins tomorow morning. 1.5 inches is good for 45 minuts how many inches/min does that gun get?

The hole is probably to small if it froze up on you. 1/16" i think if you drill another one it should not freeze up as easy if it does drill a third but don't drill more than 3 holes. My y gun I was using can make 1-3 inches per hour depending on conditions.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys, I finally got my digital camera and I started up my gun earlier tonight just so you could get some pics. I will load them up on here tomorrow after I figure out how to get them in here. Now I am telling no there is just a dusting on the ground because I just wanted to get pics of it in action and it doesn't look good for snowmaking til about friday and then I will post pics of accumulation and possibly the test of my tower gun.