Snowmass

Zonked

time for a very short report before i head off to bed..

We headed out wednesday to CO. It only took 17 hours and 3 planes. It was such a long freakin day. Sat in philly on the airplane for 4 hours. By then we had missed out connecting flight in Chicago to Aspen. We finally got to Chicago. There were no planes left direct to aspen. so we were on standby for Denver. Luckily we got on that plane. Where we then had either standby on a plane to Aspen or rent and car and drive a good 5 hours. Once again luckily we got on that plane too. 17 hours later we arrived in Aspen. Nice and chilly.

woke up bright and early to get basically first tracks. blah blah blah. Super nice day. Snow was excellent. blahblah. Thursday was the same. Skiied open till close.

Friday was ultra windy. All the lifts that went more then 3/4 of the way up were shut down. Lucky me, I was one of the last people to get off one of the lifts they shut down. I nearly blew off the damn chair. total white out. I'm the only one on the chair and the thing is swinging. I didn't know either to laugh because i was nervous or cry hah. But stayed out till closing since the winds died down a little.

saturday, super nice.

sunday, real nice.

and I'm done for the night. I'll have pictures tomorrow..i mean today.